Sales Development Representative
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective; 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focused on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Intuit, Cox Communications and Brinks Home, and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be responsible for building pipeline through outbound prospecting and inbound qualification. You will help generate qualified leads that result in new business, supporting our scaling efforts and contributing to the success of our team. We are looking for driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our fast growing sales organization.
- Grow Cresta’s customer list through personalized emails, calls, and creative social media outreach
- Write effective and compelling messaging to engage targeted accounts
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to plan, strategize, and execute outreach campaigns that help drive revenue growth
- Analyze market research data and develop strategic approaches to raise awareness and generate interest for Cresta
- Partner with account executives to help generate meetings and sales pipeline
- Create and prioritize target account and contact lists
- Conduct high level conversations with executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of meetings, qualified opportunities, and pipeline generated.
- Assist with drafting sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 1+ years prior sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company highly preferred)
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- Highly competitive personality
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges
- Self-starter always looking for ways to do your job better. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Articulate with strong business acumen
- You’re a clear, concise, and compelling storyteller across written, verbal, and visual
Compensation for this position includes a base salary, commission, equity, and a variety of benefits. The U.S. base salary range for this role is $50,000 - $60,000. Actual base salaries will be based on candidate-specific factors, including experience, skillset, and location, and local minimum pay requirements as applicable. We are actively hiring for this role in Canada, and offer competitive local pay and benefits. Your recruiter can provide further details.
If you want to make an impact with an amazing product, want to improve your tech skills by working with other exceptional engineers, and like to be part of an amazing international team, then you should join us. We pay an attractive salary and with the Cresta stock options, you can benefit from the company's growth.