Strategic Sales Director
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective; 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focused on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Intuit, Cox Communications and Brinks Home, and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
As a Strategic Sales Director you will focus on some of the largest companies in the US, working on big strategic deals that will change the trajectory of the company. You’ll identify and articulate how Cresta can unlock significant value for our customers, build relationships with key executives and evangelize cutting edge AI technology. As an early member of the team at a growing startup, you’ll have the opportunity to help define our sales process, participate in strategic decisions and help build an amazing sales culture.
- Own the sales experience while building and managing relationships with key decision-makers and executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Run complex sales cycles from initial contact to close
- Prospect for new clients, design product presentations and business cases, develop and deliver proposals, negotiate and close contracts
- Develop a command of the Cresta product, the Contact Center market, our unique competitive differentiators, and our customers’ needs
- Partner closely with Product, Marketing, Customer Success and Engineering to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Hit your number
- 7+ years of Saas software sales experience at an enterprise level
- Experience negotiating, structuring and executing complex enterprise-level agreements
- Prior experience leading cross-functional teams through large deal close processes
- Ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Compensation for this position includes a base salary, variable (OKR), equity, and a variety of benefits. The U.S. base salary range for this role is $130,000 - 150,000 and the variable based on results is $130,000 - $150,000. Actual base salaries will be based on candidate-specific factors, including experience, skillset, and location, and local minimum pay requirements as applicable. We are actively hiring for this role in USA, and offer competitive local pay and benefits. Your recruiter can provide further details.
If you want to make an impact with an amazing product, want to improve your tech skills by working with other exceptional engineers, and like to be part of an amazing international team, then you should join us. We pay an attractive salary and with the Cresta stock options, you can benefit from the company's growth.