USA (Remote) /
Customer Success /
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focussed on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights form every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Adobe, and Dropbox and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
Implementation Management at Cresta is highly impactful - you will be the first point of contact to our customers post sales and are responsible for ensuring successful delivery and realization of value for F500 enterprise customers. You'll be customer facing, working across multiple levels (end-users to execs) and internally across our engineering and success org. The team is still small and we have grown selectively, so you'll also be expected to contribute to defining the overall implementation process and system for us to create a world-class land-and-expand motion.
If you enjoy problem solving and figuring out scenarios where there might not be a defined answer, have world-class organization and project management skills, enjoy telling stories with data, and are comfortable working externally with customers and internally with engineering, then you might be a great fit.
What you'll do:
- Spend 80% of your time on implementation for new deployments: Ensuring mutual success through a combination of external and internal project management managing a wide set of people and processes in order to deploy our software in an efficient and effective manner.
- Spend the other 20% of your time on implementation process and structure improvements: ensuring what we are doing scales, gets better, and leads to even more success for future customers
- Regularly interface with multiple levels of customers from individual agents to executives through regular recurring meetings and quarterly business reviews (which you'll run).
- Closely collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Engineering in order to meet existing, new, and future customer needs.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is highly organized: able to manage complex internal and external processes with many different stakeholders and timelines ensuring that all parties are kept in the loop with clear notes, action items, and next steps to keep projects on track and successful.
- Is a fantastic written and verbal communicator: able to put together presentations that tell a compelling story, to have difficult conversations on changing processes or behaviors across multiple levels of customers, and to be able to stand your ground or back up your recommendations with data.
- Is autonomous and able to be self sufficient in tasks like basic data analysis, lightweight software configuration, and in general able to pick up new skills quickly and build out processes and tools to scale work beyond single customers.
- Has previous software implementation experience (or similar customer facing role) with a bonus of having specific experience in telephony, messaging/chat, or AI software.
- Is able to build strong external relationships with execs and in general able to take a consultative and strategic approach to solving customer problems.
- Is willing to do some travel (if/when the world goes back to normal) but before then be willing to be on frequent video calls with customers in EST - PST time zones.