Customer Support Specialist
USA (Remote) /
Customer Success /
Interested in defining how AI shapes the future of work? Cresta is on a mission to make every knowledge worker 100x as effective, 10x faster and 10x better. Cresta is focussed on using AI to help the workforce, not replace them. Cresta uses our patented Expertise AI to uncover expert insights from every conversation and put those insights into action with real-time coaching during customer conversations.
We’re growing fast! Spun out of the Stanford AI lab and chaired by Google-X founder Sebastian Thrun, Cresta launched in 2020. Since then, we’ve grown revenue and our team by 300%! We’ve assembled a world-class team of AI and ML experts, go-to-market leaders, and top-tier investors and advisors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, and former AT&T CEO John Donovan. Our valued customers include brands like Intuit, Porsche, Verizon, and Dropbox and we have been recognized as a startup to watch by Business Insider, Forbes, and Gartner to name a few. We have huge ambitions and are looking for stellar candidates who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to use cutting-edge AI to solve real-world business problems.
Our Customer Success team ensures that customers are getting the most value out of Cresta and as a result of our company's growth we are looking to grow our support specialist team. This is a unique opportunity to be the front facing person for Cresta's user base and interact with our users on a daily basis while learning about how AI products work and scale.
If you enjoy problem solving, have great written skills, and are curious about technology in general, we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Spend 80% of your time interacting with Cresta's users through various communication channels such as Zendesk and email.
- Be responsible for talking to users to understand why they're chatting in and what feedback or questions they have.
- Be responsible for triaging and escalating incoming issues/bugs with engineering teams.
- Track and record each bug in the system and provide a detailed description in the ticket.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be actively involved in process improvement efforts including helping with Help Center & FAQ materials.
- Get hands on experience in a rapid growing startup and get to learn about what goes on behind-the-scenes of AI enterprise software development.
- Have career growth opportunities in other customer facing roles such as implementation or customer success management.
We are looking for someone who
- Is a fantastic written communicator, not only fluent (and highly proficient) in English but able to communicate in a professional, yet personal and empathetic way.
- Can solve open ended problems and is patient and empathetic towards users when asked with an open ended question (and has the ability to ask questions in return to get to clarity).
- Is highly organized and interested in creating systems that help everyone at the company have context on what our users are saying.
- Has some prior experience in a customer support or service role.
- Be able work full time in US Eastern Time Zone hours (8AM-6PM) with the occasional on-call weekend or holiday as our customers need us.
- Has experience with ticketing software like Zendesk (but not a requirement).
- Has working technical knowledge of web debugging tools like Chrome Dev Tools.
- Has troubleshooting knowledge and experience on Windows and Mac machines.
- Is familiarity with observability tools like Datadog.