Portfolio Manager, Summit Equity Alpha Fund
New York, New York /
Hedge Fund Strategies /
Crestline Investors, Inc., founded in 1997 and based in Fort Worth, Texas, is an institutional alternative investment management firm. Crestline specializes in credit and opportunistic investments, including financing and restructuring solutions for mature private equity funds. In addition, the firm manages a multi-PM equity market-neutral hedge fund, and provides beta and hedging solutions for institutional clients. The company maintains affiliate offices in New York City, London, Toronto and Tokyo.
Crestline is seeking to hire exceptional sector-specialist portfolio managers to join our growing multi-PM hedge fund strategy. Crestline’s platform is differentiated by our open-architecture model which allows PM’s to own their own business, a “plug and play” infrastructure where you can be investing quickly from our NY affiliate office or an alternate location, a strong team culture, and a proprietary suite of quantitative tools to support portfolio construction and risk management. If you are a seasoned portfolio manager looking for a growth opportunity and a place where your skills and integrity are valued, Crestline could be your answer.
The ideal candidate will have experience running capital in a market-neutral/low-net structure with three years of documented track record.
- Build and execute a robust idea generation, portfolio construction and risk management process that produces a strong portfolio
- Manage a portfolio of Equity securities in line with agreed upon risk parameters
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Previous portfolio management experience that is documented (carve-outs/spin outs are acceptable)
- Three (3) years of documented and verifiable track record
- High Sharpe ratio track record
- Experience building/managing an investment team of one (1) or more analysts
- Previous experience running at least $50 MM of GMV
- Experience running market-neutral/low-net portfolios
- US based
- Equity focused
- Sector specialist
- Partner oriented/team player