We are looking for front-end engineers join our growing team in building features and across all of our front-end app offerings.
* Push the boundaries of app development for the open web to strive for an experience at parity with a native iOS and Android equivalent
* Write great code and build new features at a rapid pace. You’ll work with a small team, but we expect you to be the take ownership over projects, laying the foundation of great code and helping others around you to code to those standards.
* Be responsible for communicating across our design, iOS, Android teams to coordinating releases of new features. We release new features on 3 clients at the same time.
* Help pull critical growth levers by continuing the development of our enterprise offering (Crew Command Center) as well as internal tools
* Have empathy for our users and be part of the creative process to develop new features and products.
* Strong command of programming best practices and common libraries such as React or Angular.
* Used to a fast paced and collaborative environment where every voice has an impact on the product.
* Relevant work experience and/or bachelor's degree in computer science.
More about Crew:
Crew is a free service for purposeful and organized team communications that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Crew gives leaders and co-workers a powerful new way to instantly send messages and stay up-to-date, manage schedules and give recognition all in one centralized place, directly from any device. Thousands of teams across every industry are using Crew to help their businesses run more smoothly, customers like store clerks, restaurant managers, pharmacists, nurses, waiters, coaches, police and fire personnel.
Crew has raised $24.9 million from Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, and Aspect Ventures.
We are located by Embarcadero Bart Station on the 22nd floor of a bike-friendly building in San Francisco. We offer market rate salaries, generous equity as well as great benefits.