Crew is a group messaging and productivity platform geared for those who don’t work in front of a computer. We have seen tremendous organic user growth - as a result, we have an opening for an awesome Front-end Developer who enjoys writing software that people use multiple times everyday. We iterate quickly and de-centralize our decision making; therefore this person will make a huge impact on our product, users and growth.
* Write great code and building new features at a rapid pace. You’ll work with a small team, but we expect you to be the take ownership over projects, laying the foundation of great code yourself and helping others around you to code to those standards.
* Be responsible for communicating across our design, iOS, Android teams to coordinating releases of new features. We release new features on 3 clients at the same time.
* Have empathy for our users and be part of the creative process to develop new features and products.
* Strong command of programming best practices and common libraries such as Backbone, Angular or React.
* Used to a fast paced and collaborative environment where every voice has an impact on the product.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science and/or relevant work experience.
Crew is a messaging app that already helps thousands of businesses, schools, fire departments, and even sports leagues communicate with their teams all in one place. Managers and co-workers can easily perform fundamental day-to-day parts of their work on the app by sending messages, making announcements, swapping shifts, and assigning tasks. Today, these organizations are often using a combination of chaotic text messaging chains and paper to perform these actions. On the flip side Crew presents a unified, powerful, and simplistic all-in-one app solution. You can read more about what our customers have to say about Crew in Apple App Store with 4+ stars as well as the Google Play store.
We are located 1 block from Montgomery St. Bart Station in a bike-friendly building in San Francisco with 24 hour access. 360º view of the city and the bay. Did we mention the view is amazing? We offer competitive compensation (salary + equity) as well as great benefits.