Content Marketing Lead (Contract)
San Francisco, CA
Crew is looking for a creative, strategic, and nimble Content Marketer to join our Marketing team to build our content marketing strategy from the ground up. As a Content Marketer at Crew, you will immerse yourself in our customer and partner closely with our broader marketing, sales, design, and product organizations to deliver high-impact content that captivates and engages our target buyer. We are looking for an expert communicator and storyteller to build narratives around the areas Crew affects most directly: workforce engagement, culture-building, communication, and employee satisfaction.
The ideal isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and understands the business value of balancing quantity and quality as it relates to content. We are looking for someone who is intrigued by the challenge of writing for a buyer who largely sits outside of the Silicon Valley technology bubble.
- Interview our customers to learn the types of content they are searching for and expect to see from Crew
- Generate ideas for new angles and strategies for testing their effectiveness through content
- Conduct primary and secondary research to develop compelling stories and ideas for new content
- Partner with customers and video production vendors to create compelling and authentic testimonials of our strongest customer stories
- Build content around scalable SEO strategies to help put Crew in front of buyers with category intent
- 3-5 years experience creating compelling, high-quality content for B2B SaaS buyers
- Data-driven and understands the business value of content marketing
- Natural storyteller with an intuition for how to communicate complex concepts in simple, easy-to-understand ways
- Passion for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, with an ability to synthesize sometimes conflicting feedback to produce coherent, high-quality output
Founded in 2015 by Danny Leffel and Broc Miramontes, Crew is a communications app that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Crew gives companies and frontline employees a new way to communicate, stay engaged and be more successful. Unlike collaboration software that has evolved around the needs of office workers, Crew is the first communications app designed specifically for the millions of workers who don’t have ready access to effective communication technology on the job. From store clerks, restaurant managers, coaches, to pharmacists, nurses, and first responders, thousands of teams across every industry use Crew to help their businesses and organizations run more smoothly.
Crew has raised $60 million from DAG Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, and Aspect Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
We are located by Embarcadero Bart Station on the 22nd floor of a bike-friendly building in San Francisco. We offer market rate salaries, generous equity as well as great benefits.