Crew is a group messaging and productivity platform geared for those who don’t work in front of a computer. We have seen tremendous organic user growth and are looking for an awesome data analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for identifying key business and product insights that will ultimately drive additional growth. This person will be responsible for identifying the key metrics with which we will build out KPI’s and drive product decisions. We iterate quickly and de-centralize our decision making; therefore this person will make a huge impact on our product, users and growth.
* Partner with CEO to define product and business goals and identify key metrics to drive resourcing decisions.
* Use data to inform and influence the direction of the product team roadmaps and inform business decisions.
* Work closely with product, sales, and marketing teams to rapidly design experiments and iterate on results.
* Build automated dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of key metrics and experiment results.
* Demonstrate deep empathy for our users and contribute to the creative process to develop new features and product opportunities.
* 2+ years of data analyst experience, particularly for a consumer product
* Strong command of programming best practices and command SQL, Java or other programming languages.
* Used to a fast paced and collaborative environment where every voice has an impact on the product.
* Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science and/or relevant work experience.
Crew is a messaging app that already helps thousands of businesses, schools, fire departments, and even sports leagues communicate with their teams all in one place. Managers and co-workers can send 1:1 or group messages, make announcements, swap shifts and assign tasks. Today, these organizations are often using a combination of chaotic group text messaging chains and paper to perform these actions. Crew presents a unified, powerful, and simplistic all-in-one app solution. You can read more about what our customers think about our 5-star application in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
We are located 1 block from Montgomery St. Bart Station in a bike-friendly building in San Francisco with 24 hour access. 360º view of the city and the bay. Did we mention the view is amazing? We offer competitive compensation (salary + equity) as well as great benefits.