Sales Development Representative
San Francisco, CA
Our Sales team shares Crew Pro and Enterprise with thousands of businesses across industries and helps them understand the power Crew offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to communicate better together.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for educating and consulting to businesses on how Crew enriches the lives of their employees. We partner with the rest of the business by generating lead volume for our inbound and outbound sales teams.
We'll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals. If you are a self-starter who is deeply passionate about customer happiness, read on.
- Provide a world-class customer experience to all leads expressing interest in Crew via multiple channels, including phone, email, and live chat
- Conduct context gathering and qualification calls with all inbound and outbound prospects in order to drive new sales pipeline
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies both within and outside our user base and lay the foundation for a strong and long-lasting relationship
- Develop and run campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Become a product expert and learn Crew's selling practices
- Educate stakeholders and decision makers on how Crew brings value to employees
- Drive attendance for events
- Delight every Crew user with each interaction
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- 1-3 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
- Consistent track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets
- Avid technology evangelist
- Prior experience highly preferably at Internet or SaaS companies
- Empathic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Founded in 2015 by Danny Leffel and Broc Miramontes, Crew is a communications app that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Crew gives companies and frontline employees a new way to communicate, stay engaged and be more successful. Unlike collaboration software that has evolved around the needs of office workers, Crew is the first communications app designed specifically for the millions of workers who don’t have ready access to effective communication technology on the job. From store clerks, restaurant managers, coaches, to pharmacists, nurses, and first responders, thousands of teams across every industry use Crew to help their businesses and organizations run more smoothly.
Crew has raised $24.9 million from Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, and Aspect Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
We are located by Embarcadero Bart Station on the 22nd floor of a bike-friendly building in San Francisco. We offer market rate salaries, generous equity as well as great benefits.