Crew has seen tremendous organic user growth and our team has grown from 5 to 17 employees in 2016. We are seeking a well-rounded and talented technical recruiter to help us grow our software engineering teams (front-end, back-end, Android, IOS, design). This role has great leadership potential and will likely present the opportunity of becoming our head of talent or head of people.
Our ideal candidate will have:
* 2+ years of in-house technical recruiting experience hiring software engineers in a high growth environment.
* A “generalist” in that someone who will source, recruit, plan events, university career fairs and be strategic about long term hiring.
* Ability to work closely with leadership to develop and execute a recruiting plan to help achieve the company's goals.
* Desire to build a recruiting team. As the first full time recruiter you will have the ability to hire recruiters, sourcers and coordinators as the company grows.
* Partner closely with hiring managers to develop processes and create an outstanding candidate experience.
Crew is a messaging app that already helps thousands of businesses, schools, fire departments, and even sports leagues communicate with their teams all in one place. Managers and co-workers can easily perform fundamental day-to-day parts of their work on the app by sending messages, making announcements, swapping shifts, and assigning tasks. Today, these organizations are often using a combination of chaotic text messaging chains and paper to perform these actions. On the flip side Crew presents a unified, powerful, and simplistic all-in-one app solution. You can read more about what our customers have to say about Crew in Apple App Store with 4+ stars as well as the Google Play store.
We offer market rate salaries, generous equity and great benefits!