Senior Android Engineer
Crew's Android team is responsible for building features for our large audience. This includes developing new features from scratch, working to scale and improve the applications performance as well as creating an outstanding Android user experience.
* 5-10 years of software engineering experience, with the past 2 years+ focused on the Android platform.
* Used to a fast paced and collaborative environment where every voice has an impact on the product.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science and/or relevant work experience.
As a Senior Android Engineer you will:
* Write great code, building new features at a rapid pace. For us at Crew, it starts with the healthy balance between great code and moving fast.
* You’ll work with a small team, but we expect you to be an Android expert, laying the foundation of great code yourself and helping others around you to code to those standards.
* Be responsible for communicating with the client application leads and coordinating releases of new features. We release new features on 3 clients at the same time.
* If you bring anything else to the table (e.g. also has mobile development experience, previous life as a dev ops, mad bartending skills, etc.), we’d probably be thrilled to know about that... It’s a small team.
More about Crew:
Crew is a free service for purposeful and organized team communications that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Crew gives leaders and co-workers a powerful new way to instantly send messages and stay up-to-date, manage schedules and give recognition all in one centralized place, directly from any device. Thousands of teams across every industry are using Crew to help their businesses run more smoothly, customers like store clerks, restaurant managers, pharmacists, nurses, waiters, coaches, police and fire personnel.
Crew has raised $24.9 million from Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, and Aspect Ventures.
We are located 1 block from Montgomery St. Bart Station in a bike-friendly building in San Francisco with 24 hour access. 360º view of the city and the bay. Did we mention the view is amazing? We offer market rate salaries, generous equity as well as great benefits.