Senior Android Engineer
Crew's Android team is responsible for building features for our large audience. This includes developing new features from scratch, working to scale and improve the applications performance as well as creating an outstanding Android user experience.
* 5-10 years of software engineering experience, with the past 2 years+ focused on the Android platform.
* Used to a fast paced and collaborative environment where every voice has an impact on the product.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science and/or relevant work experience.
As a Senior Android Engineer you will:
* Write great code, building new features at a rapid pace. For us at Crew, it starts with the healthy balance between great code and moving fast.
* You’ll work with a small team, but we expect you to be an Android expert, laying the foundation of great code yourself and helping others around you to code to those standards.
* Be responsible for communicating with the client application leads and coordinating releases of new features. We release new features on 3 clients at the same time.
* If you bring anything else to the table (e.g. also has mobile development experience, previous life as a dev ops, mad bartending skills, etc.), we’d probably be thrilled to know about that... It’s a small team.
Founded in 2015 by Danny Leffel and Broc Miramontes, Crew is a communications app that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Crew gives companies and frontline employees a new way to communicate, stay engaged and be more successful. Unlike collaboration software that has evolved around the needs of office workers, Crew is the first communications app designed specifically for the millions of workers who don’t have ready access to effective communication technology on the job. From store clerks, restaurant managers, coaches, to pharmacists, nurses, and first responders, thousands of teams across every industry use Crew to help their businesses and organizations run more smoothly.
Crew has raised $24.9 million from Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, and Aspect Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
We are located by Embarcadero Bart Station on the 22nd floor of a bike-friendly building in San Francisco. We offer market rate salaries, generous equity as well as great benefits.