Enterprise Account Executive
San Francisco, CA
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for converting leads and closing business with our largest accounts. You're a closer but can bring the balance of empathy to our customers as we bring modern business communication to everyone.
We are searching for an exceptional salesperson to focus on Crew’s largest customers and opportunities. The successful candidate will understand their customers’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for using Crew most effectively. They will gather customer feedback and requests while working with internal teams to help align our product roadmap. This person needs to communicate effectively across multiple departments and customers, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoys the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a fast paced environment. This Enterprise Account Executive will be an early member of the team and have the ability to build and influence sales processes going forward.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Foster new relationships for Crew through outbound efforts
- Help educate customers on the value of Crew throughout the adoption cycle
- Navigate key decision makers to build Crew awareness within organizations
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Crew teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewalInitiate, negotiate, and close new and renewal contracts with customers
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate and work with different members of the team (Customer Success Managers, Deployments, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks with an emphasis on customer happiness
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- 8+ years of Account Executive experience
- Relevant sales experience preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive
- Bachelor's degree required
- Some travel required
Founded in 2015 by Danny Leffel and Broc Miramontes, Crew is a communications app that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Crew gives companies and frontline employees a new way to communicate, stay engaged and be more successful. Unlike collaboration software that has evolved around the needs of office workers, Crew is the first communications app designed specifically for the millions of workers who don’t have ready access to effective communication technology on the job. From store clerks, restaurant managers, coaches, to pharmacists, nurses, and first responders, thousands of teams across every industry use Crew to help their businesses and organizations run more smoothly.
Crew has raised $60 million from DAG Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, and Aspect Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
We are located by Embarcadero Bart Station on the 22nd floor of a bike-friendly building in San Francisco. We offer market rate salaries, generous equity as well as great benefits.