Director of Analytics
San Francisco, CA
We cherish a Scientific Approach as part of our company’s values and as Director of Analytics, you will be experimenter-in-chief, leading the team responsible for making sure the company is making data-informed decisions, and confirming our hypotheses when possible by experimentation. Success is building a team that is excellent at systematically identifying key business and product insights that will enable growth.
- Partner with the executive team in making data-driven decisions.
- Manage and grow the analytics function at Crew.
- Help the company and individual teams set goals and track progress.
- Lead the design of experiments and help the team find ways to iterate on results.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of key metrics and experiment results.
- Demonstrate deep empathy for our users and contribute to the creative process to develop new features and product opportunities.
- 7+ years of data analysis experience, particularly for a consumer product.
- Strong people management experience.
- Excellent command of SQL.
- Basic programming understanding in Java, or other similar programming languages.
- Used to a fast paced and collaborative environment where every voice has an impact on the product.
- Graduate degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science and/or relevant work experience.
Founded in 2015 by Danny Leffel and Broc Miramontes, Crew is a communications app that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Crew gives companies and frontline employees a new way to communicate, stay engaged and be more successful. Unlike collaboration software that has evolved around the needs of office workers, Crew is the first communications app designed specifically for the millions of workers who don’t have ready access to effective communication technology on the job. From store clerks, restaurant managers, coaches, to pharmacists, nurses, and first responders, thousands of teams across every industry use Crew to help their businesses and organizations run more smoothly.
Crew has raised $60 million from DAG Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, and Aspect Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
We are located by Embarcadero Bart Station on the 22nd floor of a bike-friendly building in San Francisco. We offer market rate salaries, generous equity as well as great benefits.