We’re looking for an experienced, creative and driven Communications professional to grow awareness for Crew. As the third member of the marketing team, you will work closely with the Head of Marketing to shape our communications strategy, establish lasting relationships for the company and make a big impact on the business. This includes developing creative campaigns, finding and packaging the inspirational stories of our customers, using data to highlight important trends and helping teams get the most out of Crew. If you love building things from scratch, have deep PR experience with an appetite to grow into a broader marketing and communications role, you will love working with us.
- Build and maintain a plan for external, internal and customer communications
- Develop and execute high-impact, creative campaigns
- Package and pitch stories to generate coverage from key media outlets across business, tech, mainstream, trade and local press
- Pursue and build high-quality relationships with key journalists and Crew founders
- Work with Crew founders and executives to communicate our strategy, values, products and technology
- Communicate campaigns to potential and current customers through a wide variety of channels (PR, social, blog, video, website)
- Build the brand through customer storytelling: find and showcase inspiring stories that highlight how Crew is helping teams be more successful
- Measure the impact of all communications efforts and refine our approach to maximize growth and exposure
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of PR/communications experience
- Deep media relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Upbeat, creative, high-energy, entrepreneurial and self-driven
Crew is a free service for purposeful and organized team communications that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Crew gives leaders a nd co-workers a powerful new way to instantly send messages and stay up-to-date, manage schedules and give recognition all in one centralized place, directly from any device. Thousands of teams across every industry are using Crew to help their businesses run more smoothly, customers like store clerks, restaurant managers, pharmacists, nurses, waiters, coaches, police and fire personnel.
Crew has raised $24.9 million from Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, and Aspect Ventures.
We are located 1 block from Montgomery St. Bart Station in a bike-friendly building in San Francisco with 24 hour access. 360º view of the city and the bay. Did we mention the view is amazing? We offer market rate salaries, generous equity as well as great benefits.