Sales Development Representative
Crew is looking for a Sales Development Representative to help drive revenue by finding and engaging with awesome prospective Crew customers, then arranging a demo with our Account Executives. If you’re looking to kick-start your sales career and learn under experienced sales reps and a veteran executive team, we want to talk to you! We’re a small team, so the ideal candidate will play a key role in developing best practices and helping to guide how the role and the SDR team is structured.
- Follow up on a high volume of new leads in a rapid manner to qualify those that should go to Account Executives.
- Manage email campaigns to engage with prospective customers.
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Crew, and evangelize our product.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes.
- Reports directly to the head of sales and customer support.
Experience and Skills
- Entry-level, but candidates with previous high-volume SDR experience are welcome.
- Resourcefulness is key to success. You will need to be scrappy to identify decision makers and get their attention.
- Positivity, resilience, and coachability are necessary. You’ll make mistakes, and you’ll be told no, but you have to stay positive and continue implementing feedback.
- Must have outstanding organization skills. Must be able to type a minimum 60 WPM.
Crew is a free service for purposeful and organized team communications that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Crew gives leaders and co-workers a powerful new way to instantly send messages and stay up-to-date, manage schedules and give recognition all in one centralized place, directly from any device. Thousands of teams across every industry are using Crew to help their businesses run more smoothly, customers like store clerks, restaurant managers, pharmacists, nurses, waiters, coaches, police and fire personnel.
Crew has raised $24.9 million from Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, and Aspect Ventures.
We are located 1 block from Montgomery St. Bart Station in a bike-friendly building in San Francisco with 24 hour access. 360º view of the city and the bay. Did we mention the view is amazing? We offer market rate salaries, generous equity as well as great benefits.