Sales Development Representative
San Francisco, CA
Crew is looking for a Sales Development Representative to help drive revenue by finding and engaging with awesome prospective Crew customers, then arranging a demo with our Account Executives. If you’re looking to kick-start your sales career and learn under experienced sales reps and a veteran executive team, we want to talk to you! We’re a small team, so the ideal candidate will play a key role in developing best practices and helping to guide how the role and the SDR team is structured.
- Follow up on a high volume of new leads in a rapid manner to qualify those that should go to Account Executives.
- Manage email campaigns to engage with prospective customers.
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Crew, and evangelize our product.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes.
- Reports directly to the head of sales and customer support.
Experience and Skills
- Entry-level, but candidates with previous high-volume SDR experience are welcome.
- Resourcefulness is key to success. You will need to be scrappy to identify decision makers and get their attention.
- Positivity, resilience, and coachability are necessary. You’ll make mistakes, and you’ll be told no, but you have to stay positive and continue implementing feedback.
- Must have outstanding organization skills. Must be able to type a minimum 60 WPM.
Founded in 2015, Crew is a mobile-first communications and scheduling solution that helps companies managing large, distributed teams of hourly workers drive business results like improved staffing, increased sales, and reduced employee turnover. Crew’s simple and secure frontline success platform gives teams the information, motivation, and support they need to do exceptional work. More than 35,000 teams operate more efficiently and profitably with Crew. The company is funded by leading investors, including Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, Aspect Ventures, DAG Ventures, and Tenaya Capital.