Crew is looking for a positive, energetic and self-driven Office Manager to support our team in San Francisco. You’ll be the first face for our guests and the go-to person for all office related questions. You’re resourceful and thrive in fast-paced environments. We’re a small team so you’ll have the opportunity to wear many different hats. As the first person in this role, you’ll work closely with our leadership team to make sure Crew runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Point person for building management and facilities
- Own vendor relationships, being the point of contact for ordering supplies
- Assist with coordination and set up for weekly All-Hands and office events
- Greet all guests as they arrive, making sure they feel comfortable and at home
- Manage weekly lunch catering and keep snacks and beverages stocked
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Assure office is tidy and organized
- Other administrative projects and assignments as needed
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years of experience as an Office Manager or similar role
- Positive, professional demeanor, no job is too big or small
- High-energy and flexible, we move quickly to get things done in an ever-changing environment
- Incredibly well organized with strong attention to detail
- Discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Office move experience a plus
Crew is a free service for purposeful and organized team communications that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Crew gives leaders and co-workers a powerful new way to instantly send messages and stay up-to-date, manage schedules and give recognition all in one centralized place, directly from any device. Thousands of teams across every industry are using Crew to help their businesses run more smoothly, customers like store clerks, restaurant managers, pharmacists, nurses, waiters, coaches, police and fire personnel.
Crew has raised $24.9 million from Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, and Aspect Ventures.
We are located 1 block from Montgomery St. Bart Station in a bike-friendly building in San Francisco with 24 hour access. 360º view of the city and the bay. Did we mention the view is amazing? We offer market rate salaries, generous equity as well as great benefits.