San Francisco, CA
As a Customer Advocate within our Customer Success Team, you will bring your passion for the customer to directly engage with Crew users, delivering a top-notch customer experience through various communication channels. You’re closest to the customer and interacting with them daily, so we’re leaning on you to synthesize your day-to-day interactions to successfully advocate for new features in our product, ensuring continual innovation that meets our customers’ needs. You’ll play an important role within Crew: ensuring happy & engaged customers, collaborating across internal organizations, while driving increased revenue to enable Crew’s overall success!
- Work directly with Crew customers to ensure a positive experience while resolving concerns via phone, email, and chat with the highest level of consideration and efficiency (check the app store to see the shout-outs to the Crew support team!)
- Identify and resolve customer issues and bugs, escalating to the appropriate teams when necessary
- Identify organizations and key decision makers in the existing freemium user base as leads for enterprise conversations along with deals you’ll close in the SMB segment to drive increased revenue
- Educate and empower our customers to become better Crew users
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations
- Create and maintain our customer knowledge base & training materials
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- Work closely with an assigned Product team; participate weekly in team meetings and proactively communicate the launch of new features and products
- You’re a natural communicator with amazing customer relationship skills who can maintain focus on the customer and their needs in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- You’re comfortable with constant change, and can adapt to meet the demands of customers and evolving technology
- You’re curious and have a natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions and can explain complex issues in simple terms
- You’re able to plan, organize, and prioritize work - this role wears many hats!
- 1-2+ years in a Customer Advocate, Customer Support, or Account Management role
Founded in 2015 by Danny Leffel and Broc Miramontes, Crew is a communications app that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Crew gives companies and frontline employees a new way to communicate, stay engaged and be more successful. Unlike collaboration software that has evolved around the needs of office workers, Crew is the first communications app designed specifically for the millions of workers who don’t have ready access to effective communication technology on the job. From store clerks, restaurant managers, coaches, to pharmacists, nurses, and first responders, thousands of teams across every industry use Crew to help their businesses and organizations run more smoothly.
Crew has raised $60 million from DAG Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, and Aspect Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
We are located by Embarcadero Bart Station on the 22nd floor of a bike-friendly building in San Francisco. We offer market rate salaries, generous equity as well as great benefits.