Crew is a group messaging and productivity platform geared for those who don’t work in front of a computer. We have seen tremendous organic user growth - as a result, we are looking for an awesome iOS engineer who enjoys writing software that people use multiple times a day. We iterate quickly and de-centralize our decision making; therefore this person will make a huge impact on our product, users and growth.
- Write great code and building new features at a rapid pace. You’ll work with a small team, but we expect you to be the take ownership over projects, laying the foundation of great code yourself and helping others around you to code to those standards.
- Be mindful of platform norms and able to synthesize the latest system enhancements.
- Be responsible for communicating across our design, Android, and Web teams to coordinating releases of new features. We release new features on 3 clients at the same time.
- Have empathy for our users and be part of the creative process to develop new features and products.
Ideal Experience/ Qualifications:
- 2+ years of iOS experience in a large scale production environment.
- We are a Swift app but open to experienced Objective-C developers.
- Used to a fast paced and collaborative environment where every voice has an impact on the product.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and/or relevant work experience.
Founded in 2015 by Danny Leffel and Broc Miramontes, Crew is a communications app that keeps everyone on the same page about everything work-related. Crew gives companies and frontline employees a new way to communicate, stay engaged and be more successful. Unlike collaboration software that has evolved around the needs of office workers, Crew is the first communications app designed specifically for the millions of workers who don’t have ready access to effective communication technology on the job. From store clerks, restaurant managers, coaches, to pharmacists, nurses, and first responders, thousands of teams across every industry use Crew to help their businesses and organizations run more smoothly.
Crew has raised $60 million from DAG Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, Harrison Metal, and Aspect Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
We are located by Embarcadero Bart Station on the 22nd floor of a bike-friendly building in San Francisco. We offer market rate salaries, generous equity as well as great benefits.