Senior Manager, Project Management Office, Remote U.S.
Remote, U.S. /
Strategy – Project Management Office /
Interwell Health is a kidney care management company that partners with physicians on its mission to reimagine healthcare—with the expertise, scale, compassion, and vision to set the standard for the industry and help patients live their best lives. We are on a mission to help people and we know the work we do changes their lives. If there is a better way, we will create it. So, if our mission speaks to you, join us!
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Project Management Office, to join our team and help us build our new Project Management Office (PMO)! This is a unique opportunity to be on the ground floor.
You will be a key member of the Strategy Team, working alongside Strategy leadership to build and operate a new internal PMO that supports the ongoing needs of our growing business. You will interface with all internal teams, including our fantastic C-Suite, and will be focused on implementing the highest priority, cross-functional initiatives across the company. As an ideal candidate, you will have knowledgeable and adaptable work plan development and management skills as well as people management and team building experience.
What you will do:
- Build and manage internal project management office (PMO), including establishing team culture and operating processes
- Partner with business leaders to execute key strategic cross-functional projects, including:
- Creating long- and short-term plans for complex projects, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
- Administrative duties as needed (including scheduling meetings, taking and sharing meeting notes, preparing agendas)
- Communicating with executives
- Balancing competing priorities across multiple projects
- Become an expert in our business, including technical aspects
What you need:
- 5+ years project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational, critical thinking and administrative skills with keen attention to detail, strong time-management and effective problem solving skills
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets
- Strong knowledge and comfort with systems applications, including functionality with Microsoft Office
Our mission is to reinvent healthcare to help patients live their best lives, and we proudly live our mission-driven values:
- We care deeply about the people we serve.
- We are better when we work together.
- Humility is a source of our strength.
- We bring joy to our work.
We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. Everyone is welcome and included. We value our differences and learn from each other. Our team members come in all shapes, colors, and sizes. No matter how you identify your lifestyle, creed, or fandom, we value everyone's unique journey.
Oh, and one more thing … a recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
Come join us and help our patients live their best lives. Learn more at www.interwellhealth.com.