Data Analyst, Market Strategy
Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
As part of the Strategy Analytics team, you will work directly with Criteo Mid-Market executives to support their strategic decision-making. This means you will make an impact on the direction Criteo is taking for the years to come!
The ideal candidate has experience incorporating analytics into the creation of comprehensive strategies, driving initiatives to generate new levers of growth, and establishing KPI’s and success metrics for key projects in partnership with business leaders.
Our key successes this year:
· Market sizing: Understand the total size of our market is, the level of penetration and key actions to increase it.
· Product analysis: Understand how our products are performing in Mid-Market and what we can do to improve them.
· Customer Lifetime value: Understand the lifecycle of our clients to evaluate and improve profitability.
What you'll do
- Provide meaningful insights to Mid-Market Leadership team to support their strategic decision-making
- You build positive and trustful relationship while working with management and local teams to identify business needs, challenges and opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis, develop and communicate final recommendations
- As part of a growing Analytics pod, you have opportunities to provide feedback as well as challenge your peers to always improve the deliverables of the team.
Who you are
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, business, economics, engineering or finance
- You have acquired professional experience in strategy or business analysis acquired in a strategy consulting firms or department
- Excellent communication skills: experience in synthesizing and communicating data clearly. Ability to present analytics to a wide range of constituents in a relatable and understandable manner.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically and “outside the box”
- Experience in working in an international environment
- High level of autonomy and proactivity
- Proficiency in data visualization tools (Tableau), SQL and R or Python would be a plus
- Strong organizational skills to work with remote managers and teams, as well as internal/external stakeholders
- Continuous learner and flexibility for adapting and adjusting strategies and/or operations in fast-changing environment
- You are fluent in English!
Why you'll love us
- Fun and passionate work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport and sports activities
- Catered lunch and breakfast
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Annual cross teams hackathon
- Central location in Paris
- Amazing rooftop.
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.