Global Business Strategy Senior Data Analyst
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
The goal of the newly created Business Performance AX (BPAX) team is to provide market level analytics insights to internal stakeholders, and also derive action plans from them. Insights on business performance drive sales or operational actions that maximize revenue and margin. Thanks to a global geo coverage, BPAX has the ability to address country, market and global level topics, and ensure timely sync with every in-market team and leader. Aligned with the Criteo culture of data-based decision making, the team has a unique capability to unveil business opportunities.
As an Analyst in this Business Performance team you will provide a data-driven approach to understanding the business. You will partner with business leaders to provide a holistic view of what drives client growth and improves customer retention.
This role involves working with a considerable amount of complex data and requires a candidate who is comfortable thinking of innovative ways to analyze data, create a comprehensive story, and execute a business strategy. The ideal candidate will be able to convey the impact of their analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Within Business Performance Analytics, mission of strategy pod is to provide recommendations based on deep-dive analyses to maximize opportunities for the business.
What you'll do
- Through a deep expertise of Criteo business, proactively identify and size growth opportunities
- Understanding our products and run analysis to support a smooth rollout
- Build KPIs to measure self-service usage of our platform and improve it
- Provide data-driven insights on company projects including different teams
- Use statistics to qualify our clients through scores/clusters (customer life time value, potential, risk of churn)
- Run A/B tests to identify best practices regarding our operating model
- Translate findings into actionable insights for multiple levels of stakeholders
- Communicate about your projects, convince stakeholders and contribute to company change
- Analyse competitive environment and ecosystem and propose action plan to improve our position
- Assess impact of your actions and share it
- Prioritize your actions according to expected business impact.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Economics, etc.)
- You have significant professional experience in strategy or business analysis acquired in top tier strategy consulting firms or strategy department or in similar position
- Excellent communication skills: experience in synthesizing and communicating data clearly. Ability to present analytics to a wide range of constituents in a relatable and understandable manner.
- Top Stakeholder and expectation setting management
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Fluent in English
- Full autonomy & proactivity
- High level of interest in data visualization tools & programming languages. We are looking for someone who is willing to grow his/her technical skills (Tableau, SQL and Python)
- A good grasp of statistical modeling
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems in full autonomy
- Ability to share analytics expertise with less experienced professionals
- Ability to lead projects.
Why you'll love us
- Fun and passionate work environment
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport and sports activities
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Central location in Paris and amazing rooftop!
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.