Senior Data Analyst, Business Performance & Strategy
Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
As part of the Sales Operations organization within Criteo, the Business Performance and Strategy team mission is to provide Criteo commercial teams with optimal performance and strategy monitoring through measurement, processes, tools and direction.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Design and Build dashboards (Tableau) for commercial population to monitor their portfolio and strategic projects. Working closely with the end-users on what are the right KPIs and views they’ll need.
- Improve and maintain current sets of dashboards used by Commercial Management, Regional Sales Ops, Account Strategists and Sales
- Maintain and Generate Automated reporting decks that are used by the CEO and his Team to monitor the Business on a weekly basis
- Create and Maintain SQL Tables used by our dashboard, reporting and sent to Business Planning tools
- Perform Adhoc Analyses to give actionable insights and recommendations to Leadership
- Perform sanity check for all analyses sent to top management
- Identify new ways to optimise business performance processes and reports globally and in regions
- Provide documentation and trainings of : Dashboards, SQL tables, Analytics processes and KPI definitions
Who you are
- You have a master’s degree in data science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, business or finance.
- 2-4 years’ experience in an Analytical role with both Technical and Business components
- You have acquired professional experience in strategy or business analysis in a consulting firms or Analytical department in a company
- Proficiency in Data visualization tools (Tableau) and SQL. Expertise in Python is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically and “outside the box”
- Excellent communication skills: experience in synthesizing and communicating data clearly. Ability to present analytics to a wide range of constituents in a relatable and understandable manner.
- You are fluent in English, an experience working in an international environment is a plus.
- You are autonomous, proactive, detail-oriented and hands-on. You can demonstrate your ability to solve problems end to end.
- You are a continuous learner and are flexible to adapt in fast-changing environment
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.