Senior Data Analyst – Global Supply Analytics, AMERICAS
New York, New York
Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
Why work for us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
100% premium coverage of Healthcare Plan. When apples aren’t enough
Competitive compensation. Be fancy
Career advancement with global mobility opportunities. A little bit of “Je ne sais quoi”
Vacation policy. Because your mom misses you
Happy hour, snacks, arcade/game rooms. Eat. Drink. Be merry
Travel & reimbursement options. Until jetpacks are a thing
401(k) fully vested matching. Basically free $$$
The Global Supply Analytics team at Criteo sits between the business and technology groups. Our business is built on a strongly quantitative culture, and our analysts are involved in setting the agenda and driving decisions across the organization. You will be given access to one of the world’s biggest data-sets, and the computing power to exploit it. We will ask you to produce recommendations that will advance our business performance, and can be clearly understood and quickly put into action.We focus on delivering improvements that will have immediate and measurable impacts. We get to play with exciting technologies such as Hadoop, Vertica, Tableau and Python to grow the portfolio of analyses that we offer to internal and external stakeholders.
What will you be doing!
- Analyze complex and large data-sets from multiple sources, turning big data into impactful insights
- Monitor and understand overall supply performance
- Identify issues and deviation affecting supply activity
- Define and create tools which will facilitate or simplify commercial activities
- Support strategic publisher relationships
- Build and present analyses to feed discussions
- Assess and propose potential deals
- Improve performance by identifying sources of growth, pinpointing and solving issues, as well as optimizing buying
- Publish and present market insights to management teams
Who you are?
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytical role in Technology, Consulting or Finance
- Master’s degree in a quantitative or business field (Engineering, Statistics, Econometrics, Economics, Finance, etc.)
- You have a demonstrated interest in Internet and technology; you will have used databases and possess programming experience
- You are passionate about analytics, statistics and predictive approaches
- You are versatile, self-driven, detail-oriented and hands-on
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.