Sr. Sales Effectiveness Analyst, Americas
New York, New York /
Who we are
Criteo (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
You will be responsible for leading and managing the Sales Effectiveness function for the Americas region reporting to the Global Head of Sales Effectiveness. You will be accountable for defining and driving commercial process and system improvements and best practices, leading CRM support to our commercial organization, developing workshops/training to drive awareness/adoption of sales enablement/CRM tools, and championing data quality. You will work closely with both the inside and enterprise sales and account management organizations, local and global sales operation teams, internal IT teams, finance and other stakeholders.
What will you do?
- Commercial process definitions and business analysis, project management, and deployment of sales effectiveness strategies and tools performance (i.e. CRM, call planning/targeting, social selling, sales intelligence, sales acceleration, etc.)
- Champion data quality and refine CRM analytics and reporting strategy to ensure Criteo leverages on the customer information and extract maximum value to increase sales performance/productivity
- Drive change management initiatives to increase tools and processes adoption and encourage best practices across different functions, regions, and seniority levels
- Internal and technical consultant to the commercial organization supporting sales reporting scheduled and ad-hoc needs
- Create and provide training to end users and local sales operations on sales tools and processes, and serve as a center of excellence for queries on best practices
Who you are?
- 4 years of experience working with sales teams. Inside sales experience a plus.
- An excellent communicator, facilitator, influencer, and change manager with the ability to work across boundaries to influence a broad range of stakeholders and teams
- Strong personal drive, a self-starter who can take guidance and run with the agenda. Well organized with ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives concurrently and deliver quality in a time constrained manner
- A collaborative team player that embraces change and thrives in fast paced, ambiguous environments
- Can tackle day to day business and development requests while considering long term strategy
- Previous Project Management / Business analysis experience working with Salesforce.com
- Prior sales training experience. Inside Sales a plus
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree
- Knowledge and experience working with Salesforce.com.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and Powerpoint
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.