Analyst Data Science and Analytics Intern, Mid-Market EMEA (January 2019)
Who we are
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
As an intern and member of our Data Science & Analytics Team, you will be based in our Barcelona office, and will report directly to the Manager, Data Science & Analytics Mid-Market EMEA based in Barcelona.
What you´ll do
- Advertiser Analysis and Optimization
- Analyzing complex data from multiple sources, you’ll learn how to detect problems with the performance of our campaigns, and suggest improvements that will have immediate impact
- Reporting tools and metrics
- You’ll use your knowledge of our system to develop reports and metrics that will present actionable insights to teams across the business Technical studies and analysis - You will work on ad hoc projects that will inform roadmap for the development of the Criteo
- Product, and run real world tests on new developments. Campaign control and oversight
- You have responsibility for managing and maintaining the smooth running of our campaigns
- This involves making sure our ad server is correctly set up and updated, and validating the setup of new campaigns
Who you are
- You are currently doing/finishing a degree in Computer Science or technology related degree
- You are fluent in English
- You have previous experience in problem solving end to end
- Ideally, you have good technical skills: SQL, programming languages, ...
- You have previous international experience
- You are interested in analysis and statistics
- You are versatile, dynamic
- You have a real interest in online Advertising market and the impact of a high-performance technology in this market
- Must be able to sign an internship agreement through an educational institution and available full-time for 6 months
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.