Full-Stack Software Engineer
Engineering - Software Development
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.5 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our technology takes an algorithmic approach to predict what user we show an ad to, when, and for what products. Our dataset is about 50 petabytes in Hadoop (more than 120 TB extra per day) and we take less than 10ms to respond to an ad request. This is truly big data and machine learning without the buzzwords. If scale and complexity excite you, join us.
Challenges of this role
- Define the web architecture for our customer-facing tools.
- Design, develop, test, ship and maintain web-based tools that transform our way to operate our business and that redefine the interaction with our customers.
- Cross-browser web application development.
- Full stack development, you are able to roll up your sleeves and help the team on backend development when needed.
Strong candidate qualifications
- BS/MS in Software Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing web-based applications.
- Sense of ownership and ability to drive issues and new ideas.
- Can prove a first experience in Object Oriented Programming on one of the following languages : C#, Java, Python or C++.
- Strong commitment to quality designs, automated testing, and documentation.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong sense for clean web design and fundamental understanding of UX issues. Are you Pixel perfect?
- Have experience with developing and extending large and complex systems.
- Have worked in Agile environments, are passionate for shipping quality code and for automated testing.
Criteo R&D Culture
Empowerment – We believe in hiring the best engineers in the industry and then letting them get on with what they do best – designing, coding and releasing state of the art software.
Mobility – In our Voyager program our engineers get to pick which team they want to work on for 2-4 weeks, boosting collaboration, networking and maybe even leading to switching teams.
Agility - We work in a fast pace environment where we build and release stuff frequently to deliver value soon and adapt to changes quickly.
Variety – We have manywaysto get your code to production including our Hackathon, 10% projects, Voyager and more.
Multicultural – We have engineers from all over the world for you to interact and exchange ideas with.
Our culture keeps evolving, and you will be expected to contribute actively with new ideas to complement and enhance the existing programs that include frictionless internal mobility, 10% time, mentoring, technical talks, hackathons, conferences, etc.
Are you up to the challenge?
Youtube: R&D Criteo @ Europe
Our blog: http://www.criteolabs.com
At Criteo, we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over Criteo. We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard, feel a sense of belonging, and are treated with respect and dignity.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.