Crosschq is pioneering Human Intelligence Hiring™ by harnessing the power of people to help companies better screen, onboard and source the best talent. Crosschq’s technology gathers direct insights from people, for people and transforms those insights into powerfully predictive data that helps ensure a great job match between talent and a company. The company’s cloud-based SaaS solutions were built to ensure a transparent and engaging candidate experience while minimizing bias and protecting privacy. Founded in 2018, Crosschq is backed by GGV Capital, Bessemer Ventures, and other well-known Silicon Valley Investors.
Crosschq's Argentina-based team is an integral part of Crosschq, and growing this team is critical to our success. We are looking for people who we believe in what we do and are as committed as we are to making Crosschq a success. Compensation includes both salary and stock options. If you want to apply please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working knowledge of CSS3 (SASS/LESS) and HTML5 with a strong attention to detail, polish, and responsive design;
- Proficiency with key design tools;
- Sketch required;
- Proven experience as a UX Designer or similar role;
- Strong portfolio of design projects;
- Experience with interaction design and information architecture;
- You're going to be part of a distributed team, so...
- English required;
- Communication and people skills: Ability to listen, take constructive criticism, and provide insightful feedback; superior written and verbal communication skills;