Senior Engagement Manager
Minneapolis, MN /
ServiceNow - United States /
Crossfuze understands the importance of people, stability, flexibility and teamwork. We have provided over 2,500 implementations and deliver a world-class managed services experience. As a ServiceNow Elite and Microsoft Gold partner, we challenge our employees every day while promoting internal growth and opportunity to work with the latest Enterprise IT technologies.
- As the single point of contact, lead and drive the engagement, maintain deadlines, mitigate risks, manage costs, and provide in-depth knowledge of ServiceNow Delivery Methodologies.
- Effectively manage multiple projects for mid-market and enterprise clients ensuring projects are securely delivered and fulfill client expectations
- Work with resources to define project scope, deliverables, and facilitate stakeholder acceptance of deliverables
- Be a go-to authority for internal team members in a highly cross-functional organization, working closely with project management, junior and senior consultants, and management
- Provide a clear business vision, and best practice recommendations around implementation choices, system design, integrations, and system enhancements
- Provide technical coordination and project leadership for Crossfuze consulting staff
- Collaborate with sales and professional services team members. You will be responsible for all aspects of project and solution delivery including scoping, project planning, ensuring client satisfaction, workshop hosting, and achievement of required business outcomes and deliverables
- Continuously monitor progress in terms of the status of the plan, budget, and reports back to the PMO, senior management, the client, and/or the funding organization via weekly status meetings and/or other progress reporting
- Manage project cost, risk mitigation, and maintains project deadlines
- Identify opportunities for enhancements to standards and processes
- Complete or update project documentation, and store appropriately
- Work as an effective team member with the Crossfuze team, partners and internal staff
- Provide accountability for end-to-end project financials, and partner with the Crossfuze Accounting team on project reporting
- Execute Change Orders to add, remove, or change requirements (and associated costs) for the Statement of Work
What You Bring
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field and/or 6+ years equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 6 years recent project/program management experience with at least 4 years of that dedicated to overseeing vast, cross functional IT projects
- Exceptional project management skills to execute the successful delivery of large, complex ServiceNow projects for enterprise customers, often handling multiple engagements at a time- all while keeping customer satisfaction rating at one of the highest levels in the ServiceNow ecosystem.
- Adept at leading large, transformative engagements ($1 million+ projects)
- Multifaceted experience in shepherding project teams through a proven methodology to successful delivery of solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Proven delivery experience with project financial management and high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Customer and relationship focused, process driven, metric focused, results oriented, organized, and self-directed
- Recognized experience in managing multiple large projects in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrable proficiency with stakeholder engagement at all levels of an organization someone who can communicate equally as effectively to a core project team and C-Suite executives
- ServiceNow experience and enterprise experience required
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will work either remotely (home office) or in an office environment as needed\determined.
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.