Toronto, ON /
Sales - Canada /
Crossfuze understands the importance of people, stability, flexibility and teamwork. We have provided over 2,500 implementations and deliver a world-class managed services experience. As both an Elite ServiceNow and Gold Microsoft partner, we challenge our employees every day while promoting internal growth and opportunity to work with the latest Enterprise IT technologies.
As an Account Manager at Crossfuze, you will play an important role contributing to the company’s sales success. Working with existing Crossfuze customers, you will be responsible for selling professional services related to the ServiceNow platform, and associated ServiceNow software licensing, to your assigned accounts. Additionally, you will be responsible for executing defined account management plans for your assigned accounts.
- Creating and executing sales plans to consistently achieve or exceed your assigned quarterly sales quota
- Work with assigned accounts to identify, progress and close sales of professional services and associated software licensing
- Maintaining an expert level of knowledge and communication pertaining to the value of the ServiceNow platform, its component solutions, and that of Crossfuze and its offerings
- Working collaboratively with customers, partners, and other Crossfuze employees and contractors
- Building effective relationships with ServiceNow and collaborating to develop plans for assigned accounts
- Act as an escalation point and advocate for critical customer issues
- Participate in internal sales meetings and business development activities
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- BE or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred
- Background and/or certifications in ITIL
- 3-5 years of enterprise sales and/or relationship management experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- This position requires sitting at a computer for extended periods of time and some light lifting as needed
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will work remotely and occasionally travel to customer meetings
- Toronto, ON
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.