San Diego, CA
Sales - United States
Crossfuze understands the importance of people, stability, flexibility and teamwork. We have provided over 1,800 implementations and deliver a world-class managed services experience. As both an Elite ServiceNow and Gold Microsoft partner, we challenge our employees every day while promoting internal growth and opportunity to work with the latest Enterprise IT technologies.
Crossfuze is currently seeking a highly-driven Sales Representative to join our expanding sales team. The candidate will have demonstrated a track record of new business pipeline generation ideally over the telephone with an IT, software or a technology company.
- Manage sales opportunities and business relationships with influential contacts within SMB/Midmarket Commercial Accounts
- Meet or exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual sales objectives
- Manage the relationship/partnership within the ServiceNow Inside Sales team to generate leads and new business
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points and how ServiceNow solutions map to these
- Provide timely and accurate information to management such as forecasting, territory plans, business objectives etc.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date opportunity records in a CRM system
What You Bring
- Demonstrated success in a sales or lead generation role, preferably 2+ years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A demonstrable track record of success within sales, lead follow-up, cold calling or new business sales capacity
- Experience in selling enterprise-class solutions
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and the ability to navigate and progress short but complex sales cycles
- Presentation skills via web-based tools
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Excellent relationship building skills – Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow, prospects and internal colleagues
- Persistent and dependable, especially with attendance, deliverables and deadlines
- Highly-driven and self-motivated to move on to a field sales role or account management
- This position requires sitting at a computer for extended periods of time and some light lifting as needed
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will work remotely in the San Diego, CA area. Occasional local travel will be required, not exceeding 20%
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.