ServiceNow Technical Consultant
ServiceNow - United States
Crossfuze understands the importance of people, stability, flexibility and teamwork. We have provided over 1,800 implementations and deliver a world-class managed services experience. As both an Elite ServiceNow and Gold Microsoft partner, we challenge our employees every day while promoting internal growth and opportunity to work with the latest Enterprise IT technologies.
A ServiceNow Technical Consultant provides guidance to our customers related to the processes they are attempting to model and automate in ServiceNow and develops those solutions for the customer’s ServiceNow environment.
- Provide ServiceNow development assistance to customers including, but not limited to, form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, custom scripting and third-party software integrations
- Coordinate with the Crossfuze Engagement Manager or Customer to understand business requirements and rationale behind changes to existing functionality as well as new functionality to be deployed
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- Answer technical and application configuration questions
- Configure and customize new applications and modules
- Implement new functionality for customers while using ServiceNow best practices
- Assist in troubleshooting ServiceNow upgrades, patching, and release management
- Provide analysis of problems and possible solutions
- Produce detailed documentation on all work completed
- Lead technical implementation teams including code review for less experienced consultants
- Wherever possible, enable the customer’s ServiceNow administrator(s) to be self-sufficient.
- Conduct technical training and knowledge transfer sessions.
- Research systems and/or programs to determine causes of failure or poor operational performance; then define, test, and implement detailed solutions
- Other duties as assigned
What you Bring
- Excellent communication skills and a strong personal commitment to quality service
- The ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to work remotely and with remote resources as needed
- Ability to work with different personalities with varied skill levels
- Ability to understand and implement complex end-user requirements
- Ability to effectively organize work across multiple projects
- 2+ years of experience implementing, configuring and customizing ServiceNow
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic understanding of ITIL methodologies
- Working experience with ITSM processes and tools
- Directory service integration experience (Active Directory, LDAP, etc.)
- ServiceNow Fundamentals Certification required
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist in at least one application preferred
- This position requires sitting at a computer for extended periods of time and some light lifting as needed.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will work either remotely (home office) or in an office environment as needed\determined.
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.