Overnight Service Desk Analyst
Technical Support - Minneapolis, MN
Crossfuze understands the importance of people, stability, flexibility and teamwork. We have provided over 1,800 implementations and deliver a world-class managed services experience. As both an Elite ServiceNow and Gold Microsoft partner, we challenge our employees every day while promoting internal growth and opportunity to work with the latest Enterprise IT technologies.
- Taking initial telephone inquiries and troubleshooting relatively simple hardware, software, or network problems
- Monitor incoming tickets and alerts in the ServiceNow system and respond accordingly
- Document all customer interaction with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Update all tickets according to Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Understand and follow Crossfuze’s Delivery Process: incident management, problem management and change management
- Recognizing and escalating more difficult problems
- Documenting customer impact, resolution steps, and appropriate priority in accordance with policy and customer requirements
- Incident management, recovery, and performance monitoring and reporting with high attention to detail and data accuracy
- Provide after-hours support for clients; shifts may include nights and weekends, however, there are no on-call responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- Experience in a technical support or customer service role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, technical degree or certifications preferred
- Working knowledge of a variety of technologies including, but not limited to: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, desktop/notebook hardware, Windows Server and general networking technologies
- Basic knowledge of e-mail (Exchange/Office 365), Active Directory, ITIL, and Server hardware
- Possess an energetic, self-starting mentality with value placed on integrity
- Ability to work as an effective team member with the Virteva team, partners and internal staff
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies as mutually defined
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, anticipate situations, and take quick action
- Ability to type at a speed of 40 words per minute or faster
- This position requires sitting at a computer for extended periods of time and some light lifting as needed.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will work in an Operations Center office environment.
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.