Minneapolis, MN /
ServiceNow - United States /
#LI - Remote This is a Remote position and candidate can be located anywhere in the US
Crossfuze understands the importance of people, stability, flexibility and teamwork. We have provided over 1,800 implementations and deliver a world-class managed services experience. As an ServiceNow Elite partner and Microsoft Gold partner, we challenge our employees every day while promoting internal growth and opportunity to work with the latest Enterprise IT technologies.
- Work with relevant resources to define project scope and deliverables and facilitate stakeholder acceptance of deliverables
- Complete or update project documentation, and store appropriately
- Provide technical coordination and project leadership for Crossfuze consulting staff
- Ensure projects are securely delivered and fulfill client expectations
- Identify opportunities for enhancements to standards and processes
- Act as the primary point of contact for all customer project interaction
- Maintain professional, quality interactions with customers at all times
- Work as an effective team member with the Crossfuze team, partners and internal staff
- Provide accountability for end-to-end project financials, and partner with the Crossfuze Accounting team on project reporting
- Execute Change Orders to add, remove, or change requirements (and associated costs) for the Statement of Work
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Coordination or Project Management experience, required
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field and/or 6+ years equivalent work experience
- ServiceNow project experience and certifications preferred
- PMP certification optional
- Basic understanding of ITIL methodologies
- Detail and customer service orientation, required
- Possess a leadership mentality with value placed on integrity
- Ability to solve problems independently and proactively with minimum direct supervision
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, anticipate situations, and take quick action
- Ability to manage multiple projects and recommend and/or implement effective solutions
- Highly motivated and has a strong drive for results
- This position requires sitting at a computer for extended periods of time and some light lifting as needed.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will work either remotely (home office) or in an office environment as needed\determined.
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.