San Diego, CA
Sales - United States
Crossfuze understands the importance of people, stability, flexibility and teamwork. We have provided over 1,800 implementations and deliver a world-class managed services experience. As both an Elite ServiceNow and Gold Microsoft partner, we challenge our employees every day while promoting internal growth and opportunity to work with the latest Enterprise IT technologies.
Crossfuze is recruiting for an Account Executive to join our sales team in San Diego, CA. As an Account Executive at Crossfuze, you will play an important role contributing to the company’s sales success. Working with prospective and existing Crossfuze customers, you will be responsible for selling professional services related to the ServiceNow platform, and associated ServiceNow software licensing.
- Creating and executing sales plans to consistently achieve or exceed assigned quota
- Managing the entire sales cycle, including finding and identifying opportunities through to contract execution and handoff to delivery
- Maintaining an expert level of knowledge and communication pertaining to the value of the ServiceNow platform, it’s component solutions, and that of Crossfuze and its offerings
- Working collaboratively with customers, partners, and other Crossfuze employees and contractors
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism and ethics while performing all aspects of the role
What You Bring
- Minimum 5 years in an account executive or equivalent role selling enterprise software solutions and/or software implementation services
- Self-starter, comfortable delivering sales results in a fast-paced, performance-oriented environment
- Thorough understanding of solution selling techniques, preferably with some sales training and/or certifications
- Consistent track record of achieving or exceeding quota
- Demonstrated experience negotiating and closing statements of work and similar agreements with customers
- College degree, preferably in IT, communications, commerce or business
- Familiarity with the ServiceNow platform is a strong plus
- Existing relationships with mid-market and enterprise accounts in San Diego is a strong plus
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will work remotely (home office) and have modest-to-frequent travel to meet with customers.
- Southern California
Our organization will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, veteran status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.