Head of Marketing
Full-Time Local /
We are looking for a data-driven marketing leader to own the marketing and demand-gen funnel for our company. You’ll be responsible for defining and executing the company’s entire marketing strategy to drive awareness and, ultimately, high-quality leads for the sales team.
What you will do:
- Handle Crossing Minds’ marketing vision and roadmap
- Build and manage a rich B2B content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Build and manage our event strategy and calendar to ensure we meet in person with our ICP and attract qualified leads for the sales team.
- Launch an analyst program to expand exposure to Gartner and Forrester and “get on the map” for solutions in our field.
- Support the sales team with relevant marketing materials (eg. competitive battle cards) and decks to ensure our story is conveyed effectively.
- Build, manage, and measure our social media profile and presence primarily on LinkedIn. Find and build additional relevant channels to grow our presence and awareness for Crossing Minds.
- Create a repeatable and scalable process to feed the sales funnel, including measuring and tracking quality leads through relevant CTAs, web and social content, and sales promotions.
- Together with the product team, amplify awareness and education campaigns to turn them into impactful sales and lead-gen programs.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand-new audiences.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
- A scrappy can-do attitude to change online e-commerce experiences across the planet.
- Understanding of how to build and scale a B2B sales funnel.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Ability To create sales campaigns that communicate clearly to targeted audiences and while supporting our brand values and mission.
- An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Great analytic skills and thinking to maximize all outbound campaigns and budgets.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
Optional/ Bonus Skils
75% coverage on Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
100% coverage on Basic Life
Flexible Paid Time Off
Professional education opportunities
The Crossing Minds team prides itself on our team culture and values. Our differences are valued, and our authenticity is celebrated. We are committed to nurturing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all.