Senior Front End Developer
Crowd Cast is a Tokyo based Fintech startup. Staple, our core product, is a payment management solution to simplify the payment process between a company and its employees. We are looking for people with an innovative and proactive mindset, seeking to thrive in a fast-moving, international environment.
We try to maintain a startup culture, such as flexible working hours, with the option to occasionally work remotely. The team is international and multicultural. Our office is part of a shared workspace located in the financial district of Tokyo. We value the quality of our code putting emphasis on code reviews and testing.
Our response to COVID-19
Since before COVID-19, we had a policy of allowing remote work one to two days per week. With COVID-19, we now allow people to work almost entirely remotely (you’ll still come in to the office a couple times a month).
As a senior front end developer, you’ll mentor junior developers, participate in our sprint planning, be responsible for releases, develop user-facing features, and assist with all stages of the product lifecycle from planing to testing to release.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with React and/or React Native (2-3 years minimum)
- Software development experience in a Unix based environment (2-4 years minimum)
Nice to have
- Business-level Japanese
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with cloud infrastructures such as AWS and/or MS Azure
- Mentor and help junior developers
- Participate in bi-weekly sprint planning
- Responsible for bi-weekly releases along
- Develop user-facing features
- Maintain product lifecycle from planing to testing to release
- Flex-time with core time of 11:00~15:00, with a working day of 8 hours plus 1 hour lunch
- Option to work fully-remote, come to the office, or a combination of both
- 20 paid holidays/year, in addition to national holidays
- Health insurance & pension
- Remote setup & coffee budget
- Annual compensation: 6M - (depends on your skills & capabilities)
- Incentive bonus (2 times/year)
- Commuting allowance
- Remote allowance