We're building the world's first AI-driven marketing bot that will help over 100 million individuals and small-businesses grow online every day. Crowdfire's 15 million+ users spread across the globe include freelancers, artists, e-sellers, bloggers - the underdogs who will rule the world!
We’re looking for a Product Manager who can take charge of new feature ideas and execute them.
About the job:
- You'll help plan the product roadmap, draft functional docs, collaborate with multi-functional teams to develop and ship magnificent features, and everything else that goes with it (you know that already).
- You’ll build, champion and evangelize about the value of a data-driven development culture.
- We believe that the best people need the best tools to create amazing work together. Tools like Mixpanel for Analytics, Redshift for data warehouse, Tableau and Periscope for business intelligence, Trello for product management, and Slack for communication, would be your best friends at work.
- You have 1-3 years of building products on a large scale. We’ll love you more if you’ve a technical background.
- You're good with creating wireframes and product mock-ups.
- You have an eye for details, and you possess extraordinary organizational, analytical, and communication skills.