Quality Assurance Lead
We're building the world's first AI-driven marketing bot that will help over 100 million individuals and small-businesses grow online everyday. Crowdfire's 15 million+ users spread across the globe include freelancers, artists, e-sellers, bloggers - the underdogs who will rule the world!
We need to warn you here. We’re QA virgins! We’ve never had a QA team and this would be the start of something beautiful. We know that global products at a scale like ours need a solid QA team to go to the next level. We need your help and experience and insights in building Crowdfire into a product of great quality that users love and lust over.
About the job:
- You’ll define test strategy, create concise and comprehensive test plans, test cases, execute them, and own end-to-end software quality.
- You’ll test features in detail, file bugs, and help us improve the experience of millions of users.
- You’ll collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams, and inspire them to write higher quality software and help our users succeed.
- You’ll identify any requirement gaps, UI/UX gaps, or implementation gaps in the product, and suggest changes.
- You’ll help recruit more people in the Quality Assurance team, and mentor them. We expect you to identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process at Crowdfire.
- You have 6+ years of experience in Quality Assurance. Engineering background preferred but not mandatory.
- We expect you to be proficient in Java and/or Node.js, Scripting, SQL or any other databases for automation.
- You’ve a deep knowledge of automated testing tools like QTP, Selenium, Jenkins, and more.
- You’ve a strong grasp of mobile testing tools like Espresso, XCUI, or KIF.
- You’ve experience working in both Agile & Waterfall Methodologies.
- You’ve an eye for detail, strong communication skills, and a knack for identifying and fixing difficult edge cases.
ABOUT OUR TECH STACK:
We use (and experiment with) different programming languages and databases based on the scale and requirements of the micro service.
Backend: Primarily Java and Node.js; also Python and Golang.
Infrastructure: Mainly AWS, and Kubernetes
Databases: Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Aerospike, MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres, and Redis (cache)
Web: React, Redux, Socketio, Webpack, Ember, Handlebars, Grunt, Node and Hapi
Mobile: Java for Android, and Swift and Objective C for iOS.