Lead Software Engineer - Backend
Crowdfire is your super-smart marketing sidekick that will help you grow online everyday. Millions of small businesses, artists, writers, influencers, sellers, freelancers, and self-employed individuals use Crowdfire to go big on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Wordpress, Etsy, Shopify and more platforms.
We're looking for an exceptionally talented engineer to join our team and make Crowdfire smarter than before.
About the job:
- You'll design and develop sustainable architecture for a large-scale system.
- You'll write understandable code with an eye towards maintainability, and provide API to various platform teams.
- You will collaborate with other teams to improve the application performance at various levels.
- We expect you to learn about new languages, technologies and framework, and proactively look for ways to make Crowdfire better. You can also geek about it with the team on the "Techie Thursday's". :)
- You've got 5+ years of development experience.
- You have an eye for a well-designed UI/UX, and a deep understanding of product architecture.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, and more.
- Data-driven product development is kinda your thing.
- You're committed to quality, and your code solves more problems than it creates. ;)
About our tech stack:
We use (and experiment with) different programming languages and databases based on the scale and requirements of the micro service.
Backend: Primarily Java and Node.js; also Python and Golang.
Infrastructure: Mainly AWS, and Kubernetes
Databases: Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Aerospike, MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres, and Redis (cache)
Web: React, Redux, Socketio, Webpack, Ember, Handlebars, Grunt, Node and Hapi
Mobile: Java for Android, and Swift and Objective C for iOS.