Software Engineer - Android
We're building the world's first AI-driven marketing bot that will help over 100 million individuals and small-businesses grow online everyday. Crowdfire's 15 million+ users spread across the globe include freelancers, artists, e-sellers, bloggers - the underdogs who will rule the world!
We’re looking for a talented Engineer who will ensure that our users have the best experience every time they use Crowdfire on an Android device.
About the job:
- You'll develop, design, test, improve, and deploy new features on the Android app.
- You’ll bring new ideas to the table, implement them into features, and collaborate with the Design team to create good UI and UX.
- You’ll also work with other product development teams to improve consistency across Mobile and Web.
- We expect you to learn about new technologies, and proactively look for ways to make Crowdfire better. You can also geek about it with the team on the “Techie Thursday’s”. :)
- You have 3+ years of experience in building consumer facing mobile apps.
- You love to geek out on Java and version control.
- Data-driven product development is kinda your thing.
- You’re committed to quality, and your code solves more problems than it creates. ;)