Software Engineer - Android
Crowdfire is a super-smart marketing sidekick for creators like e-sellers, bloggers, YouTubers, authors, artists, freelancers, and more. While it is easy today to create a website using Wix/Wordpress/Shopify, it is hard to attract an audience. This is the single biggest reason for failure in this segment. We are fixing this problem and helping our users succeed online.
We're looking for someone who loves Java, is passionate about Android, can bend APIs to their will, and ensure that our users have the best experience every time they use Crowdfire on an Android device.. We're growing rapidly, and as we scale, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and help millions of creators win!
About the job:
- You'll develop, design, test, improve, and deploy new features on the Android app.
- You’ll bring new ideas to the table, implement them into features, and collaborate with the Product and Design team to create good UI and UX.
- You’ll also work with other product development teams to improve consistency across Mobile and Web.
- We expect you to learn about new technologies, and proactively look for ways to make Crowdfire better. You can also geek about it with the team on the “Techie Thursday’s”. :)
- We also expect you to adopt a disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment.
- You have 2+ years of experience in building consumer facing mobile apps.
- You love to geek out on Java and version control.
- Data-driven product development is kinda your thing.
- You have a deep understanding of Android framework components and their respective lifecycles.
- You’re committed to quality, and your code solves more problems than it creates. ;)