Crowdfire is a super-smart marketing sidekick for creators like e-sellers, bloggers, YouTubers, authors, artists, freelancers, and more. While it is easy today to create a website using Wix/Wordpress/Shopify, it is hard to attract an audience. This is the single biggest reason for failure in this segment. We are fixing this problem and helping our users succeed online.
We know that global products at a scale like ours need a solid QA team to go to the next level. We need your help and experience and insights in building Crowdfire into a product of great quality that users love and lust over.
About the job:
- You’ll build product test strategies, write and execute test plans, file bugs, and communicate with the team about issues, risk, and product quality.
- You’ll collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams, and inspire them to write higher quality software and help our users succeed.
- You’ll identify any requirement gaps, UI/UX gaps, or implementation gaps in the product, and suggest changes.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance. Engineering background preferred but not mandatory.
- We expect you to be proficient in Java and/or Node.js, Scripting, SQL or any other databases for automation.
- You’ve a deep knowledge of automated testing tools like QTP, Selenium, Jenkins, and more.
- You’ve a strong grasp of mobile testing tools like Espresso, XCUI, or KIF.
- You’ve experience working in both Agile & Waterfall Methodologies.
- You’ve an eye for detail, strong communication skills, and a knack for identifying and fixing difficult edge cases.
ABOUT OUR TECH STACK:
We use (and experiment with) different programming languages and databases based on the scale and requirements of the micro service.
Backend: Primarily Java and Node.js; also Python and Golang.
Infrastructure: Mainly AWS, and Kubernetes
Databases: Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Aerospike, MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres, and Redis (cache)
Web: React, Redux, Socketio, Webpack, Ember, Handlebars, Grunt, Node and Hapi
Mobile: Java for Android, and Swift and Objective C for iOS.