Data Analyst - SQL, Redshift, Periscope
Crowdfire is building the world's first AI-driven marketing sidekick that will help over 100 million individuals and small-businesses grow online everyday. Our 15 million+ users spread across the globe include artists, bloggers, sellers, freelancers, and small businesses. As we scale our product, there’s plenty of opportunity to grow with us and impact life for millions of people globally.
We are looking for experienced analysts who can jump in and make an impact quickly by helping drive the understanding, growth, and success of the product.
As a Data Analyst, you will help us unlock insights from an enormous trove of datasets. You will use your full toolkit— statistical modeling, data mining, econometrics– to help understand millions of Crowdfire users. The right candidates will have deep technical skills to complement their analytical experience and will be comfortable working with a nascent data infrastructure to identify, monitor, and impact key metrics and help us make better decisions.
If you’re sharp, highly analytical, business savvy, resourceful, and can communicate complex ideas with ease, then we’d like to talk to you.
- Partner with product teams to define goals and identify key metrics for existing features and new releases
- Build automated dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of key metrics
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources, constantly gleaning and communicating insights to various cross-functional teams
- Use data to inform and influence the direction of the product team roadmaps and inform business decisions
- Improve our understanding of patterns/trends in user behavior and find new product opportunities
- Drive the adoption of new tools to make process of data analysis more efficient and scalable across the organisation
- Work closely with Data Engineering to author and develop core data sets to empower operational and exploratory analyses
- 2+ years experience writing production datasets in SQL OR building internal/production data tools for ETL, experimentation, or exploration in a scripting language(Python, PHP, Ruby, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, or another highly quantitative field
- Expert SQL experience; experience with big data frameworks preferred
- A proven track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key business or product decisions
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses
- A solid grasp of common statistical applications and methods(experimentation, probabilities, regression)
- Experience in predictive modeling in big data environment is a plus