Software Engineer - iOS
We're building the world's first AI-driven marketing bot that will help over 100 million individuals and small-businesses grow online everyday. Crowdfire's 15 million+ users spread across the globe include freelancers, artists, e-sellers, bloggers - the underdogs who will rule the world!
We’re looking for an exceptionally talented Engineer who’ll help design and develop Firebot - the nervous system of Crowdfire. We’re building the “marketer’s brain” into Firebot; it will be responsible for understanding our users, customising the marketing tasks and tips for each of them, communicating with them, and for product announcements.
About the job:
- You’ll work on the chatbot engine and ensure that Firebot interface remains smooth and responsive as we continue adding more complex modules in the platform.
- You’ll bring new ideas to the table, implement them into features, and collaborate with the Design team to create good UI and UX.
- You’ll also work with other product development teams to improve consistency across Mobile and Web.
- We expect you to learn about new technologies, and proactively look for ways to make Crowdfire better. You can also geek about it with the team on the “Techie Thursday’s”. :)
- You’ve got 3+ years of experience in building consumer facing mobile apps. We’ll love you more if you’ve worked on chat platforms.
- You’ve a deep knowledge about Facebook’s AsyncDisplayKit.
- You have worked with, and have a good knowledge about how Socket works in mobile chat apps.
- Data-driven product development is kinda your thing.
- You’re committed to quality, and your code solves more problems than it creates. ;)