Software Engineer - iOS
Crowdfire is a super-smart marketing sidekick for creators like e-sellers, bloggers, YouTubers, authors, artists, freelancers, and more. While it is easy today to create a website using Wix/Wordpress/Shopify, it is hard to attract an audience. This is the single biggest reason for failure in this segment. We are fixing this problem and helping our users succeed online.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about iOS, and can bend APIs to their will. We're growing rapidly, and as we scale, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and help millions of creators win!
About the job:
- You'll design and develop Crowdfire for iOS.You’ll bring new ideas to the table, implement them into features, and collaborate with the Design team to create good UI and UX.
- You’ll also work with other product development teams to improve consistency across Mobile and Web.
- We expect you to learn about new technologies, and proactively look for ways to make Crowdfire better. You can also geek about it with the team on the “Techie Thursday’s”. :)
- You have 2+ years of experience in developing iOS apps, and you know a great deal about Objective C.
- You have experience with latest iOS SDK, and JSON web services.
- You're familiar with auto-layout, dynamic framework, extensions, and widgets.
- You have an understanding of object oriented programming.
- Data-driven product development is kinda your thing.
- You're committed to quality, and your code solves more problems than it creates. ;)