Associate Product Manager
Crowdfire is building the world's first AI-driven marketing sidekick that will help over 100 million individuals and small-businesses grow online everyday. Our 15 million+ users spread across the globe include artists, bloggers, sellers, freelancers, and small businesses. As we scale our product, there’s plenty of opportunity to grow with us and impact life for millions of people globally.
We’re looking for an Assistant Product Manager who can jump in and make an impact quickly. Data is a critical part of our product development process, and you'll be responsible for ensuring that data is correct and dependable, finding insights from the data, and making an impact through data-informed decisions. You'll work across the entire product development timeline, from early data explorations about user behaviour to experiments and optimizations of live features.
About the job:
- You'll help plan the product roadmap, draft functional docs, collaborate with multi-functional teams to develop and ship magnificent features, and everything else that goes with it (you know that already).
- You’ll build, champion and evangelize about the value of a data-driven development culture.
- We believe that the best people need the best tools to create amazing work together. Tools like Mixpanel for Analytics, Redshift for data warehouse, Tableau and Periscope for business intelligence, Trello for product management, and Slack for communication, would be your best friends at work.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent field.
- You have 2-4 years of experience in building products on a large scale.
- Fluency in SQL, as well as a deep understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- Fluency in data visualization (Excel/Tableau/Periscope/similar)
- Critical thinking- you are thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
- You're good with creating wireframes and product mock-ups.
- You have an eye for details, and you possess extraordinary organizational, analytical, and communication skills.