Crowdfire is building the world's first AI-driven marketing sidekick that will help over 100 million individuals and small-businesses grow online everyday. Our 15 million+ users spread across the globe include artists, bloggers, sellers, freelancers, and small businesses. As we scale our product, there’s plenty of opportunity to grow with us and impact life for millions of people globally.
We are looking for Product Analysts who can jump in and make an impact quickly. Product Analysts can expect to generate and size opportunities to prioritize features, set up and analyze experiments for new features, define and champion key performance metrics for the team.
Data is a critical part of our product development process, and Product Analysts are its chief advocates. They are responsible for ensuring that data is correct and dependable, finding insights from the data, and making an impact through data-informed decisions. They work across the entire product development timeline, from early data explorations about user behaviour to experiments and optimizations of live features.
As this small team continues to grow there's also an opportunity to help shape and guide its expansion through advocacy and leadership across the company.
About the job:
- Analyze and optimize product features, support design and implementation, and be a key part of strategic product management decisions
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Identify, translate, prioritize, and inform product questions with data
- Conduct user analysis– behavior, segmentation, trends, value and more
- Synthesize and communicate insights during the product development process
- Empower and guide teammates to work effectively and efficiently with data
- Contribute towards creating a data-informed culture at Crowdfire
- Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering or another highly quantitative field
- 1-2 years of experience doing quantitative analysis in a relevant previous role
- Fluency in SQL, as well as a deep understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- Fluency in data visualization(Excel/Tableau/Periscope/similar)
- Critical thinking- you are thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
- Strong communication- you effectively synthesize, visualize, and convey your ideas to others
- Strong sense of curiosity and a desire to learn and be part of a rapidly changing landscape