Marketing & Communications
Crowdfire is building the world's first AI-driven marketing sidekick that will help over 100 million individuals and small-businesses grow online everyday. Our 15 million+ users spread across the globe include artists, bloggers, sellers, and freelancers - the underdogs who will run the world!
We're is doing something no other app has attempted to do before - Be your super smart marketing sidekick.
While building and growing something new is always exciting, it also poses 1 big challenge - Our users are not familiar with how marketing bots work.
It becomes very important that we do our best to educate our community on how they can make Crowdfire work awesomely well for them. In the long term we envision a day when the learning curve for a CF user will be negligible. And to get there, we need a Champion like you to educate our users and help them succeed.
We're convinced that Webinars are a super interactive and exciting platform for us to be on. And now we need you to put the pedal to the metal and drive this project through the fast lane!
As a Webinar Champion, your responsibilities will include -
- Owning the Webinar experience from planning to execution to reporting
- Planning & Researching webinar topics and roadmapping the webinar series
- Identifiying, Targetting and Inviting the right users to join you on the webinars
- Organizing and Hosting the webinar with beautiful and super informative visuals and tools
- Enagaging with participants before, during and after the webinars
- Working directly with the product and marketing team on planning, promoting, growing and scaling our webinars
- Transforming webinar attendees into Crowdfire evangelists!
We think you'll be a good fit if
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about helping users succeed
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills.
- You have excellent presentation skills. 👏
- You're a really good social media user and understand exactly how social media works (or doesn’t work)
- You enjoy creating deeply researched, engaging, insightful webinars users can really take a lot away from
- You're an expert problem solver, an even better Googler
- You possess the ability to explain solutions in an easy to understand, concise and pleasing language
- You are self-driven, ambitious, kind and ego-less, have superior organizational skills, integrity, a great follow through on tasks and obsessed with details
- 1 Year work experience as a Webinar Manager & Host or in a similar role