Head of Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Crowdfire is your super-smart marketing sidekick that will help you grow online everyday. Millions of small businesses, artists, writers, influencers, sellers, freelancers, and self-employed individuals use Crowdfire to go big on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Wordpress, Etsy, Shopify and more platforms.
We're based out of India, and looking to kickstart our marketing team in the US. We're growing rapidly and looking for a Head of Marketing who is based out of San Francisco Bay Area, and will help us get going quickly there. When we say this, we visualise a seasoned leader who'll drive everything related to marketing - from brand definition, voice, outreach, to content, to building and leading a team.
We've made it our lives' mission to ensure that anyone who's working on their own reaches more of their audience online. We want you to help us convey the same through our brand, content, marketing efforts and outreach. Remember that your work will create an impact on the way the world perceives Crowdfire.
About the job:
- You'll craft and deliver compelling content to educate and engage our audience, and attract more users. You'll engage with them through newsletters and blogs.
- You'll cultivate and develop relationships with influencers and key users, and drive media coverage for Crowdfire. You'll also apply for, and represent Crowdfire at various awards and events while we cheer for you from India.
- You'll communicate our mission and vision to the world, help us weave a brand story around the same, and ensure that our target audience hears about it. You'll help Crowdfire establish thought-leadership in the space.
- You'll help build a high-performing marketing team, mentor and lead them.
- You have 8+ years of marketing and leading experience.
- You're always at the top of your game, you understand our product landscape and are up-to-date with new technologies, metrics, and trends.
- You have impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You understand data analytics, SEO, social media, and PR.