Marketing & Communications
Crowdfire is your super-smart marketing sidekick that will help you grow online everyday. Millions of small businesses, artists, writers, influencers, sellers, freelancers, and self-employed individuals use Crowdfire to go big on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Wordpress, Etsy, Shopify and more platforms.
We're looking for a Visual Designer who'll collaborate with the Community Engagement/Marketing team to help shape and extend the Crowdfire brand. We imagine someone who loves creating new ideas and transforming them into beautiful and world-class creatives. Someone who is great visual storyteller, and loves to delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them.
About the job:
- You'll conceptualize, Ideate and produce designs for community engagement initiatives on social and other platforms
- You'll work on new and creative ways to reach out to and engage with out community
- You'll take complete ownership of the visual identity of the Community Team & Projects
- You will work very closely with the Community team on creating visual material like Social Banners, GIFS, Videos, and anything else you can conceptualize
- You have at least 2 years of designing experience
- You can come up with ideas for community that can be transformed into visuals (Images, GIFs, Videos)
- You're an excellent visual communicator
- You can come up with crazy engagement ideas and apply your brush stroke of visual brilliance in communicating these ideas