Customer Happiness Champion (Support) 💌
Tribe - Community
Squad - Support (Email & Chat Engagement) ✉️
We're building the world's first AI-driven marketing bot that will help over 100 million individuals and small-businesses grow online everyday. Crowdfire's 15 million+ users spread across the globe include freelancers, artists, e-sellers, bloggers - the underdogs who will rule the world!
At Crowdfire, handling our users is everyone's responsibility. But we have 1 specific team that champions this 💪 . And we're looking for someone to be a part of it. This is not a mindless low level job that looks like this. ❌
It's a role we consider very important to our growth and retention numbers.
We're looking for a Customer Happiness Champion who can take up the responsibility of Crafting (awesomely) thoughtful 👌, personalized responses to our users when they reach out to us (via Email ✉️ or Chat ), while you identify support trends 📈, share feedback you hear from our users 📢 and flag bugs actively with the rest of the team ⚠️ ; also being the powerhouse of all the knowledge around the product. 📖
This role isn’t only about troubleshooting problems. It’s also about helping our users understand Crowdfire inside-out and help them make the best use of it. You will also contribute to and own our upcoming new Community Knowledge / FAQ website. All of it will be written by teammates within the Community Team.
1 year work experience in a similar role is preferred. (Don't let that stop you from applying if you think you fit the role!)
We think you'll be a good fit if -
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support as a career
- You Love engaging with and helping people via Email & Chat ❤️
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills. 👏
- A saddened user saddens you 😟
- You're curious AF and get to the bottom of every problem. 🔍
- You're a good social media user and understand exactly how social media works (or doesn’t work)
- You're an expert problem solver, an even better Googler
- You possess the ability to explain solutions in an easy to understand, concise and fun language
- You are obsessed with getting to Inbox Zero
- You enjoy reading and discussing Community & Customer Support blogs
- You are self-driven, ambitious, kind and ego-less, have superior organizational skills, integrity, a great follow through on tasks and obsessed with details
- You have an unsaid 1 emoticon per email rule 😀
- You don't get overwhelmed easily and don’t let stuff slip through the cracks.
- You are ready for anything. This is a startup. Things change like the Alaskan weather. ⚡️
- You can turn upset users into product evangelists!
- You are persistent and never ever ever give up on a customer. 🏃
- Flexible working from home on some weekends & holidays
Under the hood
- We do 300+ email conversations per day. (On days a trigger happy developer pushes out the wrong line of code we can do 600+) 👊
- We use Freshdesk, Zendesk & Slack for support. (If you’re familiar with these, it’s a bonus)
- Our benchmarks for awesome customer delight - Mailchimp, Slack, Uber and Buffer
What’s in it for you:
- This opportunity is unique because you'll be an early hire in our new Support Squad ✋
- You'll be part of a young team that truely cares about kickass support.
- Awesome pay, Amazing workspace, medical insurance, great perks, a kickass office and a hell lot of amazing pictures
- A learning experience by working and growing with a product used by over 15 million global users
Ready to Apply?
Take the task in the application form and Apply. In this Task we'll judge you for your ability to solve the problems, language, tone, formatting, clarity & empathy.
Keep your answers clear, casual and positive. Pay attention to the way you structure and format your response. Connect with the user, sound human, not robotic.