Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Crowdfire is a super-smart marketing sidekick for creators like e-sellers, bloggers, YouTubers, authors, artists, freelancers, and more. While it is easy today to create a website using Wix/Wordpress/Shopify, it is hard to attract an audience. This is the single biggest reason for failure in this segment. We are fixing this problem and helping our users succeed online.
Over 1.5 Million people have used our beta version since its launch last year. Our developers are developing and deploying new features frequently, and we need someone who'll take those features to our target audience and convert them into our loyal users and evangelists. As we scale, there's plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and help millions of creators win! As a Product Marketing Manager, you'll define and execute marketing strategy throughout the product lifecycle, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define our product roadmap. You have strong product marketing and analytical skills, and you're passionate about helping people.
About the job:
- You'll define and develop product messaging and positioning as and when new features are launched.
- You'll co-ordinate and communicate the rollout of features both internally as well as externally.
- You'll analyze performance of our marketing initiatives (organic or inorganic) regularly, make data-informed decisions, and iterate to maximize performance.
- You understand the market landscape and our user needs better than anyone else. You'll educate the team about it, and put our research to use into our growth strategies.
- You have at least 8 years of product marketing experience.
- You have outstanding communication and storytelling skills: Written, verbal, and visual. You also have an ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion.
- You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. Experience with SQL is a plus.
- You're a critical thinker with a bias to action.
- You're a go-getter and you have a solid track record to prove the same.